A Reason for Existence


Through a very good friend, I realized how boring and unessential I am. How my posts are totally irrelevant to others' lives. I've become increasingly selfish and forgot what was my previous goal: TO MAKE A MARK IN HISTORY. How could I ever do that, if all I babble about is my personal, boring and daily life which wouldn't interest anyone else? Surely, that information would never prove useful to someone except for someone deeply obsessed in me. Which, i might say, is a topic which would never be a problem to someone like me.

So, I decided to divert my attention to "I" and blog about something "of the essence." Something which concerns "we." Something worth reading. Something which would not only entertain but enlighten someone else's mind. Something which would interest others. Something that would make me proud of myself. That would make me useful in this world. I refuse to be a bum. I hope I shall NEVER be.

So why not use my other blog?

Hmmm...Very good question. Actually, I was thinking of deleting that because I view my posts as insignificant. But then I realized, that my other blog is my blogging history and I might as well keep it as a record. Maybe one day, I'll laugh reminiscing it! I could almost find myself smiling at the very thought! I also don't want to mix my "serious" posts with such trivial matters. Enough said.

So...As a change in lifestyle, what am I going to babble about?

1. Social Issues - I realized from my affliates especially thanks to ProjectDennio that I should at least contribute to the enlightenment of the youth. So through my simple way, I would like to blog about important issues.



2. Religious Enlightenment - He created us. He died for us. This is the only thing i can do: SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD.



3. Narratives - I'd be posting "my" short narratives. Here comes the selfishness again. I'm sorry but this would just resurface every one in a while. Have i mentioned I wanted to be an author? Let's keep our fingers crossed.



4. Entertainment - Of course! Who doesn't need entertainment? I would be posting features once in a while about random stuff that I hope might be interesting. Forgive me if sometimes I'm going to be posting about MILEY CYRUS because I'm one of her biggest fans!



So that's it! Once again, I welcome myself to blog world: where my writing career starts (and hopefully doesn't end!). Ciao!




3 creatures cared to comments:



Fate εїз said...

improving kana tlga ah. ganbatte!


said...

salamat! haha.

Gaea ♥ said...

"Through a very good friend..."

Weeee! :))

Post a Comment